Phoenix’s Top Rated Flooring Outlet
Flooring sets the foundation for any room. Picking out the best flooring can set the mood for the entire house; a wood flooring, for example, can make a home feel inviting and warm, while marble tile will give the impression of elegance and sophistication. At Grand Canyon Home Supply, we understand how important picking the right flooring can be. Our expert team of designers and Phoenix flooring technicians at our Phoenix flooring outlet will help you pick out the best option for you!
Types of Flooring in Our Outlets
The floor of your home will support you for many years to come, so picking the right flooring for you is an important decision. Don’t stress, though—there’s lots of types to choose from, and when you call for a free quote, we’ll help you pick the best option for you.
Here’s some of the more popular flooring options:
When you picture home, you may envision dark wooden floors stretching throughout the entire house. This type of flooring, called hardwood flooring, has become a staple of many homes across the world. Grand Canyon Home Supply offers a wide range of beautiful and durable hardwood floor options, including Oak, Pecan, Maple, Beech, Cherry, Beech, Birch, Pine, and more.
- Pros: Hardwood flooring is durable and scratch resistant. In the case that something does happen to damage hardwood floors, most kinds can be refinished, allowing you to save money on what would potentially be a complete new floor installation with a different flooring type.
- Cons: True hardwood floors can get a bit pricey. If not properly installed, the boards can shrink and show gaps, or may darken with age. When you partner with Grand Canyon Home Supply, we’ll be sure that your floors get installed professionally and properly for the best finish possible.
- The Right Fit: It’s hard to go wrong with a classic hardwood floor. We recommend hardwood floors for family homes that might see a bit of damage from pets or kids, or for any homeowner who’s trying to make a house feel like home.
Laminate is prized for giving the look of hardwood floors at a fraction of the price. As one of the cheapest kinds of flooring, laminate is commonly used and is incredibly durable. This floor is made to resist burning, chipping, and scratching. Want stone floors without the equally heavy price tag? Check out laminate flooring. It comes in a wide enough range of colors and designs to please even the most eclectic home designer.
- Pros: Laminate flooring is incredibly easy to install. It’s durable, lightweight, and cheap—when you need a sturdy floor, it’ll get the job done. The wide range of patterns means you can create unique designs and statements for each room.
- Cons: These floors scratch easily, and can’t be refinished like their true hardwood counterparts.
- The Right Fit: Laminate is great for a home renovation on a budget. While rougher houses with pets and kids may scratch up the floor, it’s cheap to replace and can be tailored to your style.
Marble is a versatile flooring option that emanates sophistication and style. With marble, a home gets a high-end flash. This flooring is one of the most durable types available and their fashion has stood the test of time. There are many colors and variations available depending on your taste, and the tiles are easy for a trained professional from Grand Canyon Home Supply to install.
- Pros: This flooring is incredibly durable. These floors have been in style since ancient times, and their popularity has only increased.
- Cons: Marble can get expensive, and fast. Marble also doesn’t offer the same warm aesthetic as wooden floors.
- The Right Fit: If you’re looking to splurge a bit on a high-quality floor you won’t need to replace for many decades, marble is a good choice for you.
The Options Are Endless!
Grand Canyon Home Supply offers many more flooring types, such as carpet, linoleum, cork, bamboo, and more. Come into our Phoenix store to see all the materials we have to offer and find the best fit for you!
Contact Grand Canyon Home Supply for a Free Quote Today!
When you partner with Grand Canyon Home Supply, you’re making the best choice for your home or business. Our trained professionals will take all the time needed to make sure you fully understand your options and make a well-informed choice. Grand Canyon Home Supply has a highly trained installation crew that will work around your schedule to provide a non-invasive, courteous, and respectful installation service. Call Grand Canyon Home Supply today to see how we can make your house into home.